Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Etsy Pricing Formula Printable

Starting an Etsy store is no joke. There are so many things to think about, and often questions you need to ask yourself that you didn't know you needed to ask. With the help of books like Craft Inc, I had some idea of what I needed before I opened Darling May Crochet but there still was (and is) lots to learn.

One of my biggest conundrums was how much to charge per item. There is a useful price formula that you're sure to find when you start trying figuring this out:

Materials + Labour + Expenses + Profit = Wholesale x2 = Retail

To make sure I get this right, I've created a little helpful template to work this out. You can download this printable here.

Happy crafting!

P.S. Do you have suggestions of sections to include on the download? Get in touch to help me make it even more useful.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...