Friday, July 24, 2015

Bon Voyage Crochet Projects

I'm about to set off on honeymoon to Paris. Even though we'll only be going for a week (and we'll have a very small baggage allowance), I can't face the thought of leaving my yarn and hooks behind. I also like the idea of being able to make something in a foreign country and being able to bring it home as a special momento.

Many of my current wips require lots of yarn or many colour changes, so I need to pick a project that will be easy to travel with.  Below are a few projects that would be perfect to stash in your suitcase and hook up while on distant shores....
Crochet Photo Frames - Ideas Magazine
Lace Stockings - by Shiri Mor
Kindle Cover - by Mon Petit Violon

Happy crafting x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...